- Don't miss out! Now through December 31st, mention our website and receive a 10% discount on each gift certificate purchase. (one purchase per customer, please)
- Join us for Tuesday TroveDay! Enjoy 20% off any single service when you mention promo code TUESDAY*
- Everyday! Check-in, or post via social media and receive a deluxe sample of Farmaesthetics Organic Skin & Body Care...we love making new friends.
- Client Rewards! Be sure to inquire about redeeming your reward dollars today.*
* Excludes gift certificates.
** rewards must be redeemed toward product or service purchases only. Exclusions apply.
For as long as I can remember, I have been in awe of the beauty industry. From my early days of cutting my little sister's hair, to playing "spa" with a fairly believable faux European accent, I would mix and blend potions and pastes and apply them to my obliging mother's face. Through my junior high and high school years I took pride in painting my friends faces and nails, helping them achieve the perfect "gnarly bangs." The natural progression was to turn my fascination into an occupation.
Twenty-five years, one bachelors degree, countless hours of styling, waxing, exfoliating, & massaging have led me to where I am today—exhausted some days, exhilarated others. But still, just as passionate and breathless about the business of beauty, as that first day I chopped off my little sister's bangs (thanks sis)!
The Trove Total Body Studio is the embodiment of a lifetime of passion for people, and helping them achieve a better sense of self. While contemplating the perfect name for my studio, I stumbled across the term "treasure trove". The definition of a trove is a treasure that has not yet been discovered. I began to see that as not only a working business name, but, a personal philosophy to guide my life experience. Each day, every person, all sights, sounds, experiences—good or bad—are treasures waiting to be discovered. My wish is for each client that visits The Trove Total Body Studio to leave feeling as though they have found even the simplest of treasures for themselves.